Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just a few of the projects I've created so far this year...







Notebooks for the Remember When Design Team (made using Zutter's Bind-It-All & Cover Alls, Fancy Pants ribbon, Scenic Route paper & chipboard letters, Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalk ink, Avery tabs & Autumn Leaves stamp) - each included a section for assignments & sketches, and personalized with each design team member's first initial.  These turned out so well, I may use them for more gifts!

This is a card that I created for one of my co-workers - we used it to accompany a group gift, so I needed it to be large enough for a dozen people to sign & write messages in.  I used a mix of Prima (flowers, canvas dressform & butterfly paper), Making Memories (paper & word fetti), Basic Grey (rub-on), Sakura Stardust pen aceents, Stickles(on the flower centers) & Bazzill (tulle & cardstock).  I was so inspired by Donna Downey's album cover (see photo below from CHA) - had been dying to find a way to use her technique with the bunch of flowers as a skirt on the dressform.


We've had a parade of visitors this Spring - and I created this layout about Bill's brother's visit.  We'd been looking forward to hosting Chris for months - and we had a wonderful time while he was here.  We both have a great relationship with him - but Bill & Chris share a special brotherly bond.  This was an emotional time for both of them & I wanted to make sure that I found a way to document it on a layout (while the memory was still fresh).  I used the new My Mind's Eye "So Sophie" line  - with a few accents from Cosmo Cricket (letter stickers) & Ranger (crackle accents). 


I've been teaching lots of classes & make-n-takes this year, so I've been constantly creating projects that can be created by using "only" the items contained in a product kit.  I created this card for Remember When's National Scrapbook Weekend using beautiful papers by American Crafts.  For the sentiment, I just printed a sentiment on cardstock (using my crrent favorite font, Pharmacy) and then used Glossy Accents atop the letters to create an epoxy feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment