Sunday, February 28, 2010

CHA Recap

Yes, I realize it's been about a month since the amazing CHA trade show in Anaheim... however, now that I've had a month to digest & actually start working with the new products, some of my intital impressions have evolved into much more informed opinions! :)

This was my thrid year attending - and without a doubt, the most exciting show yet.  The innovations, designs, demos & displays were great - which made each night all the more challenging as we poured over catalogs  - comparing & contrasting product lines.  I truly love walking the floor and discovering the latest and greatest - and learning new techniques (this year I even conquered my fear of jump rings!).  Top trends included canvas, anything sewing related and jewelry!

In no particular order, here are a few of my favorite new products from this year's show:

1. Teresa Collins' Welcome Home, Mr. & Mrs and Bebe Chic lines
2. Prima/Donna Downey's canvas line (love her blue album too!)
3. Making Memories new jewelry line
4. Studio Callico's Anthology (love the fabric strips!)
5. The Girls' Paperie - loved it all

And here are a few of my favorite projects:

No comments:

Post a Comment